Halloween has officially begun! If you haven’t yet, head on over to 13 Stories Til Halloween and get caught up. It shouldn’t take long, it started yesterday with “A Warm Welcome” and was followed by today’s story “The Block” by Joey Payne. The Mistresses of the Dark who run things there, Jordan and Beth, are keeping lock and key on the posting order of the stories to keep things extra interesting. So the only way to make sure you catch my contribution is to check in every day over there to read the next story! They’re posted at midnight (EST I think) every night until Halloween! Make sure to head over now and check out Joey Payne’s story, it’s a good one!
- 1 bird, 2 birds, 3 birds, 4 Sitting on a branch, no room for more 5 birds, 6 birds, 7 birds, 8 Can't sit down cause they were late 1 month ago
- If you haven't had a chance to read "Pop Art" by the amazing @joe_hill yet, do it. One of few stories that has stayed with me. #shortstory 1 month ago
- RT @_momma_taylor: New rule: talk to no one. 1 month ago
- RT @MsEmmaJStyles: #FirstTangoInParis Stylish-Elegant-Explicit ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fabulously Filthy" FACT #secretparis viewBook.at/B00CXY0OLG htt… 1 month ago
- RT @beefybooyawn: I'm gonna get a subscription to Black Men Magazine. The beautiful thick women they showcase... oh man... http://t.co/XH6l… 1 month ago