Halloween has officially begun! If you haven’t yet, head on over to 13 Stories Til Halloween and get caught up. It shouldn’t take long, it started yesterday with “A Warm Welcome” and was followed by today’s story “The Block” by Joey Payne. The Mistresses of the Dark who run things there, Jordan and Beth, are keeping lock and key on the posting order of the stories to keep things extra interesting. So the only way to make sure you catch my contribution is to check in every day over there to read the next story! They’re posted at midnight (EST I think) every night until Halloween! Make sure to head over now and check out Joey Payne’s story, it’s a good one!
- RT @13StoriesTil: Tonight we have a creepy tale by Moxley Bugg. Tintagel Ruins is up NOW! 13storiestilhalloween.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/tin… #Halloween #creepy #story 1 day ago
- The scares continue! Blindman's Bellows - Mikey Hope wp.me/p1V7jA-dc via @13StoriesTil #13storiestilhalloween 2 days ago
- Need a scare to start your week? My story posted! Fear Today, Gone Tomorrow wp.me/p1V7jA-d5 via @13StoriesTil #13storiestilhalloween 3 days ago
- RT @13StoriesTil: Tonight we have a #haunting story by the fabulous @beckybrewster1 !!! 13storiestilhalloween.wordpress.com/2014/10/26/alo… #Halloween #shortstory 4 days ago
- RT @13StoriesTil: #TrickOrTreat - Tonight's story is up! Saving Leila by @ShannonGiglio 13storiestilhalloween.wordpress.com/2014/10/25/sav… #Halloween #shortstory 5 days ago