Halloween has officially begun! If you haven’t yet, head on over to 13 Stories Til Halloween and get caught up. It shouldn’t take long, it started yesterday with “A Warm Welcome” and was followed by today’s story “The Block” by Joey Payne. The Mistresses of the Dark who run things there, Jordan and Beth, are keeping lock and key on the posting order of the stories to keep things extra interesting. So the only way to make sure you catch my contribution is to check in every day over there to read the next story! They’re posted at midnight (EST I think) every night until Halloween! Make sure to head over now and check out Joey Payne’s story, it’s a good one!
- RT @PredsNHL: The #Preds are the NHL's only team unbeaten in regulation thanks to Neal's hat trick against the #Blackhawks. Recap: http://t… 12 hours ago
- RT @13StoriesTil: The Undead Have No Dignity by Jessica Nettles is up NOW on #13Stories! 13storiestilhalloween.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/und… #shortstory #Halloween #zom… 12 hours ago
- That creepy experience I had earlier? Here's the story. The Inn Pt. 10 wp.me/p1SL1p-4J via @wordpressdotcom #ghosts #haunted 1 day ago
- RT @JordanDrew: Today's piece is a creeptastic poem by @nivermoore 13storiestilhalloween.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/hur… #poetry #writing #halloween 1 day ago
- Just had a creepy experience at The Inn. Gonna write about it in the morning on cincinnatighosts.WordPress.com! 1 day ago
Books To Check Out