Halloween has officially begun! If you haven’t yet, head on over to 13 Stories Til Halloween and get caught up. It shouldn’t take long, it started yesterday with “A Warm Welcome” and was followed by today’s story “The Block” by Joey Payne. The Mistresses of the Dark who run things there, Jordan and Beth, are keeping lock and key on the posting order of the stories to keep things extra interesting. So the only way to make sure you catch my contribution is to check in every day over there to read the next story! They’re posted at midnight (EST I think) every night until Halloween! Make sure to head over now and check out Joey Payne’s story, it’s a good one!
- RT @Ivsy01: I can't believe I used to talk to people. 2 days ago
- When a publisher tells you they want to publish your current WIP. That. So much that. 2 days ago
- RT @mrjohntofu: It's not beneath me to tweet music lyrics. But I still haven't found what I'm looking for. 2 days ago
- RT @scorpicpanda: The word whoremonger is underused. 2 days ago
- RT @FloodyHippie: My idea of raising a cultured child, is making him watch all my favorite 80s movies. 2 days ago