Halloween has officially begun! If you haven’t yet, head on over to 13 Stories Til Halloween and get caught up. It shouldn’t take long, it started yesterday with “A Warm Welcome” and was followed by today’s story “The Block” by Joey Payne. The Mistresses of the Dark who run things there, Jordan and Beth, are keeping lock and key on the posting order of the stories to keep things extra interesting. So the only way to make sure you catch my contribution is to check in every day over there to read the next story! They’re posted at midnight (EST I think) every night until Halloween! Make sure to head over now and check out Joey Payne’s story, it’s a good one!
- RT @SonyaCraig15: Being a writer is not for wimps. Here's to you my fellow bad-ass writers. 1 week ago
- RT @sheilarparker: A quick pic from today's parade. #MardiGras2015 http://t.co/Ntm2pKHXEf 1 week ago
- RT @Htell22: So. Many. Rules. #amwriting #FebWritingChallenge #authors #author http://t.co/Jt58HvjMWd 1 week ago
- RT @CloudRiders: First major solar flare of 2015 and it's rather beautiful... buff.ly/1vK0ldw http://t.co/oQDCFqRXqT 1 week ago
- RT @Donna_McCoy: GPS: "Bear left..." Me: *goes right, because...BEAR 1 month ago