Halloween has officially begun! If you haven’t yet, head on over to 13 Stories Til Halloween and get caught up. It shouldn’t take long, it started yesterday with “A Warm Welcome” and was followed by today’s story “The Block” by Joey Payne. The Mistresses of the Dark who run things there, Jordan and Beth, are keeping lock and key on the posting order of the stories to keep things extra interesting. So the only way to make sure you catch my contribution is to check in every day over there to read the next story! They’re posted at midnight (EST I think) every night until Halloween! Make sure to head over now and check out Joey Payne’s story, it’s a good one!
- If artists didn't create when they were down, depressed, upset or blue, most of the greatest pieces of art would have never been created. 5 days ago
- RT @Mattmolgaard: Columbkill Noonan ‘Night Woods’@Review wp.me/p2wc4k-1rl 5 days ago
- My last save was a few paragraphs ago. At least I got everything up to there, but I'm missing a lot of great stuff. ARRG! 1 week ago
- In the middle of typing out a new and exciting part of my @NaNoWriMo story when my foot kicked the power strip and the computer shut off. 1 week ago
- I got back tracked these last few days, but I'm writing again and finishing today with 19,342. How are you doing? #nanowrimo @NaNoWriMo 2 weeks ago