Halloween has officially begun! If you haven’t yet, head on over to 13 Stories Til Halloween and get caught up. It shouldn’t take long, it started yesterday with “A Warm Welcome” and was followed by today’s story “The Block” by Joey Payne. The Mistresses of the Dark who run things there, Jordan and Beth, are keeping lock and key on the posting order of the stories to keep things extra interesting. So the only way to make sure you catch my contribution is to check in every day over there to read the next story! They’re posted at midnight (EST I think) every night until Halloween! Make sure to head over now and check out Joey Payne’s story, it’s a good one!
- RT @cervixsmash: Books are just dead tattooed trees and that's metal as fuck 1 week ago
- RT @IrishDonkey: I've developed an allergy to people who talk about Gluten. 1 week ago
- RT @SarahCAMoore: Facebook game requests are like the Jehova's witnesses of the internet. 1 week ago
- RT @LitRejections: Never Too Cold to Read a Book | http://t.co/1nGglougRj 1 week ago
- RT @beefybooyawn: FF Y'all: @joeyfullystated @JordanDrew @Rob_Simple @missekay @MannishMinx @Drun_Kenman @MattRoberts29 @SerinsSphere 1 week ago